Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Knitting Impatience

I have been experiencing a little bit of knitting impatience. I would like to be finished with some of the projects that I've had going for a while, and start something new. The problem is my life has been interfering with my knitting. Yes, I know how spoiled I am to be able to say this. More than likely, I am frustrated with my life and taking it out on my knitting. Sometimes I just don't have the words to express my thoughts and feelings. It is like my creativity has been bottled up. Could this be a form of knitter's block / writer's block? When I started this blog, I thought I had all of these things to share, but now I am not so sure. I haven't given up yet. I know that I have something in there somewhere to share, and I plan on keep trying.

I have been knitting on the brown and aqua tee sweater. I do like the fabric that I'm creating, but I can't seem to picture it finished. I have a loose plan, and I'm just not sure what to do with the sleeves. It is a bottom up sweater, and in a couple of inches, I will need to deal with the sleeves. Do I want to do a raglan or a yoke? I'm leaning towards a yoke. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment