Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pink & Green Elephante

This cute little elephant is what I worked on while driving north, south & west. I knitted this whenever I had a few moments to myself in the midst of touring houses and selecting flooring and lighting. This elephant saved my sanity.

I think it is going to be the perfect gift for a little girl who collects elephants and whose room is decorated in pink and green. I found this pattern on Ravelry, and it was fairly easy to follow. The yarn was Caron Simply Soft for the pink and leftover mystery yarn for the green. I would definitely make this pattern again. BTW, while I was knitting this one, my niece came up to me and wanted one for herself. I thought this was the ultimate compliment on my knitting. I'm sure that my niece will either get one from me or her knitting grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment