Friday, June 11, 2010

In a Funk ...

I know that it has been a while since I've posted, and I hope you'll bear with me.  There has been a lot for me to process this past year, and sometimes that processing gets the best of me.  I've had 3 surgical procedures, my mom has leukemia, and a close uncle suddenly passed away.  I have plans for this blog, but either my emotions or my physical healing seems to get in the way.  I will continue, even if it is at a slower pace than I originally planned.

I just seem to be in a funk lately.  I've been knitting, but I can't seem to take pictures or put witty words together.  (Actually I've take a couple of pictures, but I don't like them.)  I can't believe that a month has passed and I haven't gotten my act together.  Well, I'm tired of feeling tired with no energy.  I'm starting a Walk to Run class on Monday, and I really have hopes that this will bring me more energy.  My husband runs, and I'm hoping that this might be something we both enjoy and can do together.  I don't think he's going to take up knitting anytime soon so I sure hope I like running.

No comments:

Post a Comment